Search Our Blog Below

Help! “This Whatsapp Display Picture Is About To Crash My Sister’s Marriage” Lady Cries Out

Help! “This Whatsapp Display Picture Is About To Crash My Sister’s Marriage” Lady Cries Out

A lady is pleading for a solid advice that can help save her sister’s marriage.

According to her, her sister’s husband put up a contentious photo as his WhatsApp display picture and this has led to an altercation in their home.

The lady wrote, “Please kindly advice me on a urgent situation.

I travelled to my sisters place to spend the sallah break with her family, from the very first day of my visit I sensed that things were not normal; they were virtually faking every smile and obviously waiting for me to go back. I pretended not to care. . .. . .na family issue.

Just this morning at exactly 5:50 a.m, hell let loose, they were raining insults at each other. The major problem was that her husband posted a DP on WhatsApp that got her angry and she refused to cook for 3 days insisting that he must apologise.

Please don’t mind the typo error’s I typed it in a rush and with a sleepy eye. I was dreaming of my dream man when they woke me up.

Please what’s the best way to handle this issue. Please treat as urgent .”

See screenshot of the husband and wife’s chat below:

Help! “This Whatsapp Display Picture Is About To Crash My Sister’s Marriage” Lady Cries Out

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive