Search Our Blog Below

‘I Worship the Ground You Walk on’ _ Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband after Kogi Appointment

'I Worship the Ground You Walk on' _ Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband

Actress Mercy Johnson was inaugurated as a special assistant to the governor of Kogi state.

In appreciation of her husband’s support, the actress shared a wonderful photo of herself and her hubby, Prince Odi.

The mother of three captioned the photo with lovely appreciation message.

She wrote;

“He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it’s wrong.Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge.Odi,I worship the very ground u walk on.thank you for every opportunity,love ,honesty and words.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive