Search Our Blog Below

‘I’m Not a Heel Wearing Kinda Gal, I Love Sneakers’ Bisola Says as She Thanks OAP Gbemi for Her Shoes (Photos)

Bisola Says as She Thanks OAP Gbemi for Her Shoes

Bisola is still enjoying the new wave of popularity that comes with being a celebrity.

The BBN 1st runner up stated that while she prefers sneakers to heels,she was presented with a pair of black heels by Beats FM OAP Gbemi Olateru.

Media rocked the heels during her media tour and fell in love with the shoes comfort.

Bisola requested to buy the brown version of the shoes but to her surprise, she was gifted the shoes by the OAP again.

Bisola Says as She Thanks OAP Gbemi for Her ShoesThe ecstatic mother of one took to Instagram to show appreciation to the kind hearted OAP.

She wrote, ‘I am not a heel wearing kinda gal but since BBN ended I have been putting on heels while making appearances (😢I love sneakers) but @gbemioo gifted me with a black pair of @gbemisokeshoes and I can wear them all day and still feel alright,so I asked to purchase more,but she gifted me again with this lovely pair 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌🙌 now I can trek the whole 3rd mainland bridge hehhehehe. Thanks @gbemioo these shoes are the shiznit #natheworkweywedeydo.’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive