Search Our Blog Below

“My goodluck charm” _ Okon Lagos Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday with Romantic Words

Okon Lagos Celebrates His Wife's Birthday with Romantic Words

Comedic Nollywood actor, Bishop Imoh a.k.a Okon Lagos, took to his Instagram account to celebrate his wife, Idara Bishop as she turns a year older.
Bishop shared a cute photo of his wife with some accompanying romantic words.

“It’s your birthday today and it bears for me lots of fond memories. I am who I am today first because God is with me and second, because he gave you to me.

I love you I love you I love you i love you i love you I love you so so so so so so damn much #mygoodluckcharm #myempress#mysweetheartattack the goalkeeper of #teambishop and Her Excellency, The Vice President Of #okonrepublic. @idarabishop Happy birthday hun. #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #chisos#akwaibom”

See screenshot of his post below:

Okon Lagos Celebrates His Wife's Birthday with Romantic Words

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive