Search Our Blog Below

Everytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki Mazwai

Everytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki Mazwai

South African singer Ntsiki Mazwai has taken shots at the overwhelming reaction to Beyoncé’s pregnancy announcement, labelling black people “dumb” and “starstruck”.

In a string of ‘angry tweets, the eccentric singer claimed white people have successfully sold their vain lives to the blacks.

She claimed that the whites celebrate pregnancy that comes from ‘shagging instead of a degree that results from many levels of hard work.

In summary, she blames the media for distracting people from more important issues than Beyoncé’s pregnancy news.

See screenshots of her rants below:

Everytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki MazwaiEverytime Beyonce Does Something, I realise How dumb Black People Are_ South African Singer Ntsiki Mazwai

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive