Search Our Blog Below

Photos: Pakistani Boy Pops Both Eyeballs Out of Orbit by Over 10mm

Photos: Pakistani Boy Pops Both Eyeballs Out of Orbit by Over 10mm

A Pakistani boy became an overnight internet sensation due to his unique ability to eyeballs out of their orbits.

Ahmed Khan, who studies at a local school in Lahore, can pop his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm.

By accident, the teenager discovered his unique ability to pop his eyes last year.

‘Last year, I was doing something and I touched my eye and the eyeball popped out,’ said the 14-year-old. ‘I thought I had damaged my eye or something but realised it did not cause any harm to my eye.

‘I tried popping the other eye out and I was successful. This seemed fun and after trying a couple of times I got used to it.’

Photos: Pakistani Boy Pops Both Eyeballs Out of Orbit by Over 10mmAlthough, he is very popular in his school thanks to his unique talent, many kids are scared of Khan.

According to Khan, ‘Many younger kids in school run away when they see me. They are scared of my eye popping,’ he said.
‘Even the girls in school get scared. They think that my eyes will fall out into my hands or something.’

‘Once I had mastered the art of popping eyeballs at will, I was told by my friends about Guinness Book of World Records. That day it became my aim to break the record,’ he concluded.

Khan, who is now ‘eyeing’ a place in the Guinness World record books boasted, ‘My eye popping is way better than the American woman who owns the record and I can break her record anytime.’

The record for popping eyeballs to the maximum currently belongs to Kim Goodman from the US who can pop her eyes out of her eye sockets by 12mm.

360gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive