Search Our Blog Below

Man Slaughters Okada Rider to Avoid Paying N100 Token Transport Fare

Man Slaughters Okada Rider to Avoid Paying N100 Token Transport Fare

Katsina State Police Command parades Isiya Inusa, 40, on Thursday, who confessed to have killed killed an okada rider, Al -Hasan Usani, aged 43, because he could not pay the token N100 fare. I

Isiya, at the police headquarters said that he attacked the rider along Kankara-Kabuki Road, in Katsina.

Speaking in Hausa, the suspect said, “Yes, I slaughtered him with my knife. I asked him to take me to Kabuki village from Kankara. He demanded N100 as fare. I did not tell him I did not have that money on me.

However, it was learnt that Isiya actually tricked Al-Hasan into taking him to Kabuki village with a view to snatching the motorcycle.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive