Search Our Blog Below

‘Do NOT Show Me Fake Love When I’m Dead’ – Huddah Monroe talks life after death

Huddah Monroe talks life after deathKenyan socialite Huddah Monroe is already picturing life after death, and wants to be remembered as she is, imperfect and all.

The former Big Brother Africa star took to her Instagram to make a humble request, telling fans how she wants to be mourned when she eventually turns up dead. “If I died tomorrow or let’s say if I don’t wake up tomorrow. DO NOT SHOW ME FAKE LOVE when I’m DEAD,” the socialite began.

She continued, “If you didn’t LIKE ME when I was ALIVE please DO NOT CRY for me or SHOW ME FAKE LOVE WHEN IM GONE! That will always be my HUMBLE REQUEST to all of you!

Although she didn’t specify what prompted the post, she wrote, DEEP DOWN you all are lying!” which gives us an insight into her mind.

In the post which shows her lounging on a yacht, she turned off her comments, obviously not wanting people’s opinion.  “I wish there was a second chance for people to come back and see how people only love you when you are MUTE and can’t do nothing! SHOW ME NO FAKE LOVE,” she added.

Huddah, 25, is well famed for her luxury life. She recently flew to the United States to undergo corrective surgery following complications with an earlier breast implant she had done. She bragged endlessly about undergoing that procedure in Beverly Hills, making her one of her country’s first to gloat about having fake br**sts.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive