Search Our Blog Below

Julius Agwu celebrate 9th wedding anniversary with wife

Veteran Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu and his wife Ibiere Belema MacClayton are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary today, May 31st.

The couple who got hitched on May 31st 2008 and are blessed with two kids, Zahra & Zadok. Ibiere shared loved up photos and wrote;

“……. and 9 years later. STILL STANDING. #GodandGodalone #WeddingAnniversary”

Ace Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu, had a near-death experience after it was discovered in 2016, that he had three tumours in his brain.

Narrating the experience, he said 2016 was a tough year for him after the tumours were discovered; but thankfully, with the help of doctors and the support of his family, he had a successful brain surgery.

“There were tumours in my brain. Every breath I took felt like my last. I almost died but my late father told me to go back. I had three tumours in my brain, all I remember was seeing my father who died in 2002 telling me to go back,” he said.

Julius stated that he had completed a thanksgiving song, adding, “We decided to go to America and I was told that I had three tumours, one at the back, which was like a golf ball and two others were inside my brain. We started looking for my documents. At a point, I almost committed suicide.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive