Search Our Blog Below

Harrysong Reportedly Gave a Fan N3.5M Rolex at ‘Real Deal Experience’ in Aba

Harrysong Reportedly Gave a Fan N3.5M RolexAlterplate Boss, Harrysong reportedly surprised his fans as he gave out a N3.5m Rolex watch to one of the concert attendees.

The lucky excitedly climbed on stage with Harrysong to claim his prize in full view of everyone.

In his excitement, the happy 32 year old fan said,

“I’m really happy that Harrysong gave me his wristwatch. I didn’t expect it at all and I am happy this happened. Some people are leaving with TVs, generators and fridges, I’m leaving with a N3.5m Rolex! Imagine!”

The singers performed some of their hits which include;  “Rihanna”, “You Garrit”, “Shoki “, “Shuperu”, “Better Pikin” and “Ofeshe” to name a few, before performing their only collaboration “Reggae Blues”.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive