Search Our Blog Below

Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Husband Shares Throwback Photo of Himself and His Son

Tonto Dikeh's Estranged Husband Shares Throwback Photo of Himself and His SonTonto Dikeh‘s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill celebrated Children’s Day with a memorable throwback photo of himself and his son.

The businessman shared photos of his baby photo and a photo of his son, King Andre.

Olakunle shared the photo with the following caption,

‘”As this day comes to an end, I wish you Happy Children’s day because you’re the best and the best is always saved for the last! You truly are a KING and I see me each time I look at you, in fact I could say without mincing words that you’re my copy and paste. Today, I pray for you that nothing will ever stop you from becoming all that God has written concerning you and your destiny will never be truncated in Jesus Name. Ride on King Andrea Realtors. I love you son! #SaveTheBestForTheLast #happychildrensday”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive