Search Our Blog Below

Adeniyi Johnson Shades Toyin Aimakhu, Shower Praises on His Girlfriend, Seyi Edun

Adeniyi Johnson Shades Toyin Aimakhu, Shower Praises on His Girlfriend, Seyi EdunAfter months of hiding their not too secret relationship, Seyi Edun made some romantic declarations to her boyfriend Adeniyi Johnson. (Click Story here)

Adeniyi replied the romantic declaration with a lsubtle shade to his estranged wife, Toyin Aimakhu.

He wrote with some smile emojis,

‘I saw my phone blinking with notifications and tags I was wondering kilsele…. I didnt know I’m been celebrated and appreciated by my woman… Someone who knows the value of the Crown over a Wig… Thanks for standing when no one stood and for taking me as I am despite all blackmail and blasphem!!! U are cherished and forever treasured… I love you more.”

See screenshots below:

 

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive