Search Our Blog Below

Bisola Celebrates Her Sister with the Most Beautiful Birthday Message

Bisola Celebrates Her Sister with the Most Beautiful Birthday Message

Bisola posted a cute photo of her sister, Adunola Aiyeola in celebration of turning a year older.

The ONE.ORG ambassador penned one of the most beautiful birthday message as her sister who turned plus one.

Bisola Celebrates Her Sister with the Most Beautiful Birthday MessageThe Nollywood actress wrote,

‘On this day many years ago a child was born and that child is my very sweet, troublesome,organized,straight forward, no nonsense,hardworking Beautiful little sister. She is one person whose opinion I take very seriously ( sometimes I can do stronghead sha), we have been through it all together and we have seen the good, the bad , and the really ugly times in life. Every time it’s her birthday and I realize how old she is I am baffled cos I still look at her like the 5year old my mum said I should always Take care of( she is actually my first child, I washed her nappies when she was a child and the tin can vex me that time looool )Ma sister I love you sooo much and I know that this birthday is just day one of the numerous wonderful great things we are going to enjoy together. Happy birthday baby gurrrrrrrllllllllll @adunola.a #birthday#birthdaygirl #sistersister #iloveyou #turnup#kisses #beautiful #ebony #noonelikeyouπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚.’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive