Search Our Blog Below

Checkout this ‘Bending’ Pre-wedding themed photoshoot…

Checkout this 'Bending' Pre-wedding themed photoshoot

We got this message from a GistReel Reader…

Am Alonge Adeola, a graduate of Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic(I studied accounting)….

I’m a stylist …. I love contorting, it has always been a part of me. Some people practise it but i’d say mine is a gift…My parents doesn’t support it as they believe it would scare men from me…lol

Contortion is the movement/twisting of bones…it seems abnormal here buh well recognized in countries like Russia, USA, Romania, China, Ukraine e.t.c… I wish contortion would be accepted in Nigeria because there are people with the rare talent that are scared to showcase it as they fear being rejected… I’m not only doing this for myself but for everyone that has something unique in them ….

Pls Nigerians accept us, its a gift not a spirit like everyone around me calls it. Its not as hard as it seems, we are not possessed …

Checkout Her Contorting Pictures With Her Partner:

AD: How I went from a 2mins man to 35mins man in Bed. Now I satisfy my woman – See Solution Here

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive