Search Our Blog Below

Eva Alordiah & Ceasar :- Rapper reveals they dated for 1 month before proposal and claims her engagement is still on.

Eva Alordiah and CeasarRapper Eva Alordiah, got engaged at the Headies Award 2016 to her boyfriend, Ceasar Ume-Ezeoke. He proposed on stage and she accepted.

Weeks ago, in May 2017, rumour stated swirling that Eva Alordiah has cancelled the engagement.

It took a funny turn on social media when MAVIN Artiste, Iyanya, shaded the couple and Ceasar replied him.

Well, Eva Alordiah has now officially addressed the issue; she revealed that she’s still engaged and also revealed that they dated for just one month before the proposal.

“For your official information, yes I have been engaged for 15 months and in that 15 months that I have been engaged, I have been dating my sweetheart for 16 months. So do the maths. So please, leave me alone to do my dating. Some people have been dating for five years, and they will get married after five years. Other people are dating for 13 years and they will get married after 13 years. Me I’m still engaging and dating all together. I’m still just dating my bobo. When it’s time for marry, I marry. It doesn’t mean I engage and marry sharp sharp,” she said.

Watch the video below…

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive