Search Our Blog Below

Former Mr Ideal and Nollywood actor calls out his colleague, Junior Pope, for stealing his concept

Model Nnamdi Aziude is angry right now. He took to Instagram to call out Nollywood actor Junior Pope for stealing his concept…

Read what he wrote below…

Hbd @jnrpope but in as much as it’s ur day THIS IS WRONG!
AND AM SAYING NO TO COPY-COPY

Pls sir, if you r going to copy my photoshoot outrightly from A-Z.
The least u can do is ask permission or give credit.
I did the shoot on the left on my birthday. It was My Idea! My Creativity. My intellect. And for you to post it also on your birthday,I consider this THEFT.
I woke up this morning to this like
They completely copied everything,
Nollywood is complaining of piracy. Writers complaining of plagiarism. Comedians complaining of their jokes been stolen. Musicians the same thing.
I thought originality was the key tho
Well am just saying
SAY NO TO PIRACY!
SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM
SAY NO TO LIFTING
@lindaikejionline @360nobs @nobleigwe @krakstv @unilagolodo @okechukwuoku @vincentdanointed @instablog @mayornaijablog @denrele_edun @officiallindaikeji @blackbaronofparis @swankyjka @everbody Biko this nonsense should stop.✌️✌️

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive