Search Our Blog Below

‘Get to Know Me First, I’m Tired of Reading Slayqueen, Hot body’ _ Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding into her DMs

Moyo Lawal DMsMoyo Lawal addresses guys sliding into her DMs, tells them to get to know her first as a person before a star.

The Banky-Adesua Effect is causing ripples in the DMs of Nollywood actresses who have voiced out one way or another.

The actress took to her Instagram account to give this warning to prospective suitors.

She wrote,

“Dear DM senders, I appreciate the love and everything. But before you slide into my DM, please do keep this in mind. You do not know me, so try and get to know me. You know “MoyoLawal” that portrays different characters! And the only similarities we share are my body, clothes and voice. Ayam an Hactor…like I Act !!! Yes, my reality is different from my make believe characters. Keep this in mind and you actually stand a chance. I don’t do surface packaging..boring as f…!!!!…am as deep as a fricking ocean.

“P.s.. This is for the DM sliders..please take note.. Ayam tired of reading boring flygirl. Slayqueen…hot body..messages biko😞 …pls be creative P.s .. P.s…most times, I feel like my DM is for one of my characters. Much love ❤.. #ML ..p.s you can keep the “kanye” messages coming thou. Those ones, always make me laugh. Cheers to an amazing

 

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive