Search Our Blog Below

Gifty Celebrates Her 14-year-old Sister on Children’s Day

Gifty's SisterGifty took to her Instagram page to celebrate her kid sister on children’s day.

The controversial star reminisced of how she held the 14 year old girl on her birth, adding that the teenage girl is growing up fast.

The teenage girl, whose name remains unknown, posed for the camera in a fuchsia pink top and matching bumshort.

The big brother Nigeria contestant shared a photo of her sister with the following caption,

“Happy Children’s Day to my bestie/my blood/my kid sister💖That very day in the labour room i held you in my arms was the best day of my life😢my 14yrs old baby is no longer that toddler 😃😄 love you CLove💋💖
She’s growing so fast😡😞😢 my shakara baby😂.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive