Search Our Blog Below

“I pray you remain impotent” _ Lady Curses Man Who Photoshopped Her Face on Nude body and Threatens to Post if She Refuses to Have Sex

Lady Curses Man Who Photoshopped Her Face on Nude body

A young Nigerian lady, Benita took to her Facebook account to shower curses on a man who allegedly photoshopped her face onto an unclothed body.

According to her the nameless man is threatening to release the photos to the public if she does not have sexual relations with him.

She wrote in the post,

“R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn’t my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body…now I want to tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive