Search Our Blog Below

‘I will never apologize, go to hell’ _ Blackface to 2face

'I will never apologize, go to hell' _ Blackface to 2faceEarlier today, 2face demanded an unreserved apology to himself and his manager Efe Omorege from Blackface, via a letter sent to his former bandmate.

In reaction to the letter, Blackface stated that he will never apologize to 2face despite the 7 days ultimatum stated in the letter.

 

LIB reports that Blackface said that he has received the letter from 2face’s lawyers but vows never to apologize.

“They sent me that letter some days ago asking me to apologise. Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rasta will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell and anything they want to do they should do but I know that my lawyers should have served them already.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive