Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian Lady Bags PhD before 24th birthday, after Failing Jamb in 2008

Nigerian Lady Bags PhD before 24th birthdayAn excited lady took to Instagram to share an inspiring story about herself.

According to Winie, she failed JAMB in 2008 but did not let this pull her back as she went on with her educational prospect and attained a doctorate degree before turning 24.

She shared the pictures above with the following words,

“God has been too faithful. I’m not sure there are any words to use or describe how I feel. God has been a ROCKSTAR. I failed my first Jamb in 2008. A PhD came before my 24th Birthday. To anyone reading this, God is Faithful, God never fails, God is very dependable, and it’s never late. Thank you to all my family, friends, and my amazing blog readers!!!! Love you!……………………………………………………………….. #africanwomenkillingit #nigerianwomen #phdwoman #girlboss #nigerianwomenkillingit”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive