Search Our Blog Below

Omoni Oboli’s sister mourns dad in touching tribute.

Omoni Oboli's sister mourns dad in touching tribute

Yesterday, Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli lost her dad in a ghastly auto accident. The actress cum producer’s younger sister took to her Instagram page @Itz_mel to mourn  the loss of her father.

In a touching tribute, she mourned that she got no one to mock over his bag tummy and there’s no one to call her princess.

Her tribute below:

Daddy has left his princess…. Daddy it’s not fair oooo…. Who will I mock about his big tummy, who will be my dance partner, who will I quarrel with, who will I argue with…. Who will call me princess…. It’s so not fair…. I am not ur princess again…. U re making me cry so much…. Daddy u re a fighter pls fight back and be with ur princess…. Pls daddy😢😢😢😥😥😥…. My heart is heavy…. I love you daddy

 

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive