Search Our Blog Below

“Read my lips. Eat ****” Bovi replies Nigerians who asked him to apologise for his jokes

"Read my lips. Eat ****" Bovi replies Nigerians who asked him to apologise for his jokesBovi had been put on blast by Nigerians for his jokes about Adesua Etomi and Banky W at his comedy show ‘Man on Fire’ which took place recently.

During the show, the ace comedian made several jokes about Banky W and Adesua Etomi including the part about the singer being friend zoned, misspelling Marry among other things.

Nigerians called on the comedian to apologize for his jokes about the couple.

Rather than apologize, Bovi responded by sharing the photo above on his Instagram page with the following caption,

“My face when they tell me to apologize over a joke they didn’t understand. Read my lips.. “eat ****”.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive