Search Our Blog Below

Singer Sheyman and His Wife Welcome First Child, Proud Dad Gushes about His Baby

Singer Sheyman and His Wife Welcome First ChildSheyman and his wife, Cynthia Okonkwo-Ademoye welcome their first child, a beautiful baby girl.

The ‘Paper’ singer excitedly took to his Instagram page to share the delightful news with his fans.

He shared a photo of his adorable daughter with the following words.

‘My Lord, I count my self lucky of your favour all the time, you allow me do things without stress, you guard my process of progress. You provide my happiness!!! To crown it all you gave us a precious jewel.
Today, We share our joy with you as we welcome our first child into this world. Thank you Lord!
The Ademoyes’

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive