Search Our Blog Below

‘You’ll Always Be in My Heart’ _ Karabo’s Mom’s Emotional Words in Powerful Tribute (Video)

'You'll Always Be in My Heart' _ Karabo's Mom's Emotional Words in Powerful TributeThe memorial service of 22 year old Karabo Mokoena took place amidst grief at Diepkloof Multipurpose Sports Centre in Soweto.

The late Karabo was allegedly murdered and burnt by her boyfriend in South Africa.

Karabo Mokoena’s mother, Lolo penned a letter which was read out by her cousin during the memorial service.

A part of the letter reads thus,

“You will always be in my heart, my angel. Rest in peace, my beautiful angel. I will never see you and spend time with you like we always used to go shopping together, it is sad that I won’t see you and spend time with you.”

A friend of Karabo, Neo Mohlabane extolled the late Karabo’s strong attribute, giving a recount of their last meeting.

She stated that Karabo had said, “I’m living testimony that there’s God. He tried to finish me.”

Karabo will be laid to rest later this week.

See video below:

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive