Search Our Blog Below

“I Am Not Paralyzed” _ Says Man Whose Friend Said He’s Paralyzed After Visiting Edo

“I Am Not Paralyzed” _ Says Man Whose Friend Said He's Paralyzed After Visiting EdoA Facebook user narrated news about his fashion designer being paralyzed two days after he arrived from a visit to his village in Edo state.

However, the man has come out to debunk the claims of him being paralyzed.

He said,

“My attention has been drawn to a defamatory story being circulated onli‎ne with the malicious title “Man paralysed two days after visiting his home town in Edo”.
In the said story, without any form of verification from me, I was alleged to be paralysed after visiting my hometown in Benin, Edo state.

I hereby debunk the story as same is filled with half truths and outright lies. While it is true that I recently took ill, I was never at anytime paralysed and same definitely has nothing to do with my travelling to Benin or being from Benin.

My family and I have been subjected to numerous embarrassing calls as a result of this story. This has greatly affected my reputation.

Sequel to the foregoing, I hereby state that I am not paralysed. I equally did not mandate anybody to publish my medical condition on facebook or any news channel.

Accordingly, I hereby demand that all traditional and online newspapers who have pulished this story, immediately withdraw same, while urging others to desist from spreading this false story. I have equally instructed my lawyers to take out legal proceedings a‎gainst the online news media that initially t published this story.

I thank my friends, family and well-wishers who have called to show genuine concern about my welfare after they read the story.

Osaruonamen Ogbebor.”

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive