Search Our Blog Below

‘I Don’t Know Why I’m Teary as I Write’ _ Mercy Johnson Remembers God as She Posts Lovely Photos

Mercy Johnson Remembers God as She Posts Lovely PhotosMercy Johnson seems to be in a teary mood as she posted some cool photos on her Instagram page.

The curvy actress looks spectacular in a black top tuned into a flared, checkered trousers.

Mercy completed her outfit with a floor length jacked of the same checked material with a set of dangling triangular shaped earrings on her ear.

The mother of three styled her hair in a gold and black, Ghana-weaving braid which featured a neat center-part.

In the makeup department, Mercy looks flawless in a bright glam eye makeup and red lips.

I don’t know why am teary as i write but I do know that “My God Is A God Of MERCY…hmmm Who I Be?.
#GloMegaMusicTourCalabar that’s where the Buzz at now.@julietibrahim my chikala is d real deal jor.@rogerstimi is jealousy😋

See more photos below:

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive