Search Our Blog Below

“I Caught My Overaged Son Sucking My Wife’s Breasts” _ Man Cries Out

"I Caught My Overaged Son Sucking My Wife’s Breasts” _ Man Cries OutA married man who has three kids has revealed his wife’s usual behavior to relationship adviser and blogger Joro Olumofin who shared it to other social media users.

The concerned man stated that his wife has an undue emotional attachment to their 6 year old son.

He caught her breastfeeding the boy after he came home unannounced on a certain day, this comes after a maid had hinted him on the act being committed in his home.

The anonymous man added that rather than express regret at her action, his wife gave some flimsy excuse on how breastfeeding him is good for his health.

See screenshot of his post below:

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive