Search Our Blog Below

Rapper Eldee the Don shares lovely photos with his daughter

Nigerian rapper, Lanre Dabiri better known as Eldee is most definitely a happy man judging by this photo with his 7-year-old daughter, Temi Dabiri.

The proud father took to Instagram to share these adorable photos of himself and his daughter.

eLDee got married in 2008 to Dolapo, and the duo have two daughters, Temi and Toke, together.

They recently celebrated their eight wedding anniversary on November 6, 2016.

The veteran musician and his wife, Dolapo took to Instagram to share loving words as they clock another great year in union since being married in 2008.

eLDee’s wife’s anniversary note on Instagram reads, “Happy Anniversary my love @eldeethedon I made the best decision of my life on this day.

“I love the way you love me and I respect the father you are to the girls.

“Thank you for carrying me when I’m feeling low and standing strong when I need to lean on you.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive