Search Our Blog Below

I can go to any length to interpret roles – Liz Da Silva

Liz Da SilvaThe popular Actress Liz Da Silva who has acted in more than 30 movies showed her passion for acting in response to what her fans has been saying concerning the way she play her roles in plays.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop Liz Da Silva said she can go any length to to make the message of her roles know to the movie lovers. She said as quoted

I am very passionate about my job and there is no length I cannot go to interpret my roles”. “That’s because whatever we do has a way of touching people out there. A lot of times, fans have come to tell me how some of my movies touched them. Some of them even say that the role I played in some movies was the exact thing that they were going through, and that the way my character reacted helped them to know what steps to take. We, actors, are just like preachers because we teach the society a lot of things, and that’s why I take it very serious. I don’t take my job for granted at all.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive