Search Our Blog Below

“I Didn’t Do Fraud, My Agent Did”- Dammy Krane Finally Speaks To Nigerians Regarding Credit Card Scam (Video)

Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane who was arrested days ago in Miami, USA on grounds of credit card fraud, grand theft and impersonation has in a new video released addressed the allegations leveled against him.

In a chat with notjustOk TV, The admits he was arrested and sent to jail, he adds that he was roped into the crime by his promoter who booked his flight using fraudulent cards.

“I do not do frauds,” said Dammy Krane. “I do not partake in such activities.”

Dammy Krane went on to assure fans that he is dedicated to making music. “My life is all about my music. I am sorry I got caught up in this mess.”

Watch Video Below:

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive