Search Our Blog Below

Kingpin Kidnapper Evans discloses why he didn’t operate in South-West States apart from Lagos

Yesterday, arrested Kingpin Kidnapper, Evans revealed why he operated only in Lagos and not other South-West States.

According to Evans, the criminal said he decided not to carry out robbery or kidnapping operations in the states since he is from Anambra State. Evans said he preferred to operate in Enugu, Abia, Lagos and Edo states.

He said

“Police tracking located me in Anambra State, but it was not because I committed robbery or even kidnapped anyone there.

If I kidnapped someone in Lagos, I sometimes go to Anambra State to collect the ransom, just to avoid detention.”

The criminal shrugged after he was challenged of carrying out simultaneous robbery operations in Oyo State in 2010, where three banks were raided.

“No! I have never operated in any Yoruba state, let alone Oyo State. I have never operated there; Lagos is my state. I mostly operated from Lagos.

Moreover, I also didn’t like operating in Yoruba states because I don’t know my way around there. I don’t know the terrains.

It is not right to go where you don’t know, except you have someone that can lead you,” he said.

Evans, speaking with New Telegraph advised people not to believe rumours being peddled on social media sites. He said it is all a lie.

He said

“There was never a time I said I got victims from Facebook or that my wife used to collect ransom on my behalf. I did not also say there are important personalities working with me in the East.”

Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Mr. Jimoh Moshood, disclosed that investigations into the alleged crimes committed by Evans and his gang members had gotten to advanced stages.

Moshood said

“Evans is going to be taken to court very soon, on completion of investigation.”

Mr Moshood also added that Evans would be tried before a court of competent jurisdiction.

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive