Search Our Blog Below

See the horrific injuries a mother suffered after boyfriend brutally beat her up

A mother has shared pictures of the horrific injuries she suffered after her boyfriend brutally beat her up.

Jenna Louise Thomas, 22, took to Facebook and revealed shocking scratches to her face, a bruised and swollen eye and cuts behind her ear.

She claimed she is lucky to be alive after she was subjected to a brutal attack which started as she lay in bed and continued in the street outside her home as she tried to get away.

Police say they are now looking for a Jamie Webber in connection with the attack, reports Wales Online.

Jenna wrote on Facebook:

“Please, I beg anyone who sees him to ring the police. This is the result of what Jamie Webber has done to me for absolutely nothing.

Please, I beg anyone who sees him to ring the police. I am too scared to leave a house, I need to take my son home. People have been searching everywhere for him, someone has got to know where he is.

“Please help and ring the police. I nearly died, luckily I didn’t. But I’m in fear and need help, my poor son needs to sleep in his own bed. We need to be safe and in order to feel that he needs to be locked up. So please if you see him ring the police or even message me.”

Graphic Photos Below…

0gial

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive