Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 10

d you Urge me to Come back with so much haste? Oh my Dear, There was a meeting about your dads inheritance that was supposed to be held with your Uncles.
But since you weren’t home, It was shifted till your Return.
Am glad you’re here.
We kept on talking and Gisting. My Mum asked me to wait for her.
she’ll be Going to the Market, to buy some Food stuff, to Welcome me with my Favorite Dish.
I stayed back and had a Brief Conversation with Linda, Found out she was a Jambite , she took the Job to While away time and earn some, before her Admission.

Two Customers came by, She attended to them.
Linda Later Excused herself to go to the Bathroom.
I was sitting, thinking whether to Call Sandra and inform her I had arrived home, that’s when I heard a Moan of Ecstasy, it was Very Brief, About two seconds, then Vanished. It was coming from the bathroom.
I tip toed towards the The Bathroom.
Peeped, and Guess what I Saw.
Linda was Watching P.orn and M.asturbating
It came to me as a Shock, Why would a Girl that Pretty M.asturbate? When a lot of Guys will be Beyond ready to have her.
I went back Sat on my Chair, And pretended to be Pressing Something on my Phone.
She Came back, Went to her Desk, Picked up her Pen and was documenting some stuff.
***Girls Can Pretend, This Girl Just finished giving herself Multiple O.rgasms, here she is Acting like Nothing ever happened, Girls can be Very Devious… A girl may even have a Huge Crush on you but You’ll never Know unless she wants you to******
The Environment was getting Dull, I decided to animate it.
Ehm, What Course are you planning to study in the University?
the question Caught her by Surprise, that she had to make an”Eh”! Sound, Meaning I should Repeat.
I knew it would Sink in so, so I didn’t bother Repeating it.
Pharmacy! she said.
Wow! I replied, So you wan Cure HIV?
She Laughed, and later said, she doesn’t want the Cure for HIV to be discovered
I was Perplexed, Why not? I asked.
” If with the Possibility of HIV, there is So much Premarital $ex in the Society, How much more when its Cure its Discovered?”
****See Someone who just Finished Self Servicing to P.orn****** Chai!
Well, you’re right, But…
What about the Innocent Kids that are born with the disease? Suffering from the Mistake of their Parents. Children with Dreams and Potentials, All Imminently Terminated by the Viral Infection.
Besides, the Condom Factory will also Experience a Decrease in Net Profit. I added.
She Began Laughing with Mouth Wide open.
I wasn’t even Laughing along, she stopped laughing after about 2 Minutes.
And gave me that kind of look, like saying
“You’re Good”
We’re in June now right? Yes! she Replied.
that means you should have Written your Jamb Examination. what was your Score?
240
She replied, I was impressed and couldn’t hide it.
Am Glad there’s a Brain behind that Pretty face, I added.
She Blushed.
You’ll Definitely Get Admission by Gods Grace.
That Statement kind of Ignited some Excitement on her face. Thank you she Said! In a Manner that said she meant Every Word.
Not long after that, I got a Call from my Mum, asking me to come home. that She was done Cooking
I stood Up and Bid Linda Good bye.
She looked at me with a Sad Face and Said.
“So you’re Going to leave me here all alone?”
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive