Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 27

Mr Johnson and I had a deal, but I insisted i would commence the following Semester, Because my Exams was just a week ahead.
On Wednesday Evening, I was reading.
Someone knocked on my door.
“Yes who is that?” I asked
The person kept quiet, but knocked again.
“I angrily walked to the door and flung it open.
Guess who I met! Amarachi! with a big Smile on her face.
” Hey bae,” I said with my hands spread wide, indicating we should hug.
she just walked pass me.
I locked the door.
“I can see you’re reading she said, as she stood before my table.
” Obviously ” I replied.
“Why didn’t you call me while I was away?” she asked, her eyes still on my books.
“I did, a couple of times, and you weren’t picking, I figured you were upset”
“I was!” she said this time around looking into my eyes.
“Amarachi, you’re acting like my Girlfriend,”
“Don’t I mean anything to you?”
she interrupted.

We were both standing! I slowly sat on the bed.
“You’re upset because you traveled, and I didn’t even know, Amarachi who’s suppose to tell me, your ex boyfriend?.
well let me tell you a lot that happened to me, you aren’t aware of. My Girlfriend, Sandra, had an Accident, and was confined to the hospital bed for almost two weeks, I donated blood to save her.
Over the weekend, I was in the dance competition, which we won, Gloriously”
She stared at me in shock, came to the bed and sat on the bed by my side,
held my hands,
“you donated blood to save your Girlfriend?”
I didn’t reply, because I believed she heard me clearly earlier.
“Oh dear, youve been through a lot, am sorry for nagging. But I really envy Sandra” she said and laughed, I smiled.
“And you didn’t tell me you could dance,” she tapped my back and laughed again.
“When did you arrive?” I asked
Few hours ago.
“And why did you travel?” I asked
She looked away,
“Well, I needed money”
I laughed, “Amarachi isn’t that why we have banks?”
There’s something you’re not telling me.
“Yes” she replied, “but can we skip that”
“Okay if that’s what you want” I said as I tapped my palms on my laps.”
Amarachi later insisted we had $£x.
I refused.
She pushed me to the bed, and climbed on me.
“Amarachi, this isn’t right, I thought we talked about this?”
“Jeff I miss you she said” as she reached for my lips.
I sat up with she still sitting on laps,
“Amarachi don’t you think this is wrong?”
I truly didn’t want to have $£x with her because, she was beginning to demand for emotions, Care and attention.
She saw how serious I was,
“Okay this will be the last time, besides I also desire to have what Sandra has.
I won’t bother you after today”
She said, she extended a hand shake, to indicate it was going to be a deal.
I shook on it.
We had a long French Ki$$, then I turned her over, I gave it my best, at least it will be our last, I wanted to make it memorable.

I stood up, I brought a piece of cloth.
What are you going to do with that? she asked!
to cover your eyes I replied.
“No way! She replied”
“Trust me on this” I replied with a Grin.
I tied it over her eyes and around her head.
I unbuttoned her top, and unhooked her b.ra, I sucked on her big b°°bs.
She moaned, when I got to her ¢unt to give her Mouth action.
The thing about Blindfolding is, taking away one sense, heightens your other senses, her sense of Vision had been taken away.
I stood up again and Switched on Music.
She moaned without restraint, I kept on licking her ¢lits.
then later used my index finger and my middle finger to finger-fvck her.
She climaxed, Grabbing the sheets almost tearing them apart.
She sat up and gave me a B.lowjob in return. I really love B.lowjobs.
She laid on the bed with her back, and spread her legs.
I was thinking whether to use a ¢ondom or not, because I had no idea where she had been or who she had been with.
I took the risk of going in without protection.
I took my time, as I slid my d!ck in.
she gasped a little.
I began thrusting, her moans were still very Audible, even with the music.
I really banged Amarachi that day.
I decided to accompany her home, we walked out the door and saw Jennifer coming out of Ibro’s room, in casual wear.
“Hey Jennifer!” we greeted.
“Don’t tell me you boned her too” Amarachi asked as we walked.
I laughed.
“Nah, she’s my best friend’s girlfriend, I wouldn’t do that to him”
She kept quiet.
I accompanied her home, almost like I walked her home, she insisted we ki$$ed again, we did.
Few days into our exams, Linda called me.
“Hello who am I speaking with?” I asked.
“Its Linda!”
“Linda?”
“Yes Linda, don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about me” she said
“How can I forget you Linda” I said
she giggled.
“I called you to inform you, I’ll be coming for Post utme, and I plan to crash in your place”
To Be Continued….


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive