Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 25

I got to her House, the gate man, recognizing me didn’t Stall me.
She stood by the door waiting for me, she hugged me, and dragged me in.
“What’s my Surprise?”, I asked, as she led me to her room.
“What would you have me offer you, ave got champagne, red wine and Myself ” she said
I laughed, I would rather have you, I replied, still laughing
I didn’t meet her Mum, that day,

Grace had been standing, while I was sitting on her bed.
She moved forward to where I was, pushed me backwards, I lay on the bed.
She walked back, and turned on Music.
Took off her clothes while I watched, she was left with just her Br@ and P@nties
She was dancing to the song, she turned around and bent, her a$$ facing me.
I enjoyed every moment of it, my d!ck trying break through my jeans, I can bet I wasn’t even blinking.
She could dance, but dancing with just br@ and P@nties, made it eroti¢.
She was those type of Skinny ladies, with big @$$es.
At a point all I wanted to do was to drill her ¢unt.
I stood up, approached her, and danced along with her, my hands on her @ss
She led me to the bed again, laid me in the same manner as she did earlier, she took off my jeans and shirt, till I was completely n@ked. my d!ck pointing upwards, she stood up like she was gonna, give me a Cowgirl ride, instead she sat on my d!ck and Cemented it to my Belly, it hurt a little.
the she leaned forward and kissed me, the pain from my d!ck didn’t allow me to focus on the kiss.
so I wasn’t kissing her back.
“Are you a Virgin?” she asked
*If she knew where my d!ck had been and what it had seen, the thought of asking that Question, wouldn’t even cross her mind*
“You’ll find out” I replied.
I sat up, and in a swift, I unhooked her bra, her b°°bs totally didn’t compliment her @ss. She had Mini b°°bs. there was almost nothing there to suck.lol
I sucked on them though, and she moaned a little.
In a Snap, I just shifted her P@nties to the side and slid my d!ck in
she gasped, I began lifting her f@t a$$ up and down on my d!ck.
she pushed me backwards again, and began riding my d!ck, she danced on the d!ck.
It was like nothing ave ever seen, she did it so professionally and in resonance with the song.
5 Minutes later, I sat up and turned her around, to switch to missionary.
I took off her p@nts completely .
And began thrusting, she moaned really loudly, with her legs wrapped around my waist.
The Unthinkable happened, Her Mum just Barged in
“Grace where ar……..” she paused.
she turned around and locked the door.
My Urge disappeared entirely, my d!ck became flaccid.
Grace tapped my a$$, meaning I should continue…..
I slid my d!ck again, and began thrusting, slowly, because, while at it, I was thinking about the mess I just got in.

If Grace doesn’t consider it a big deal, then i shouldn’t bother, I thought.
I picked, up pace, and smashed her @ss, she was moaning, squeezed her mini b°°bs as I Banged.
Funny enough! the collision was producing weird sounds.
A different music was playing, so i decide to have a different style.
I lay on the bed just behind her, raised her right leg up, and slid my d!ck.
I began thrusting, from the side.
Few minutes later, I pulled my d!cked and eja¢ulated on her laps.
I lay on the bed, with my back this time around.
Sweating Profusely, both of us.
she made a move to give me a b.lowjob and awaken my d!ck for a Second round.
“You think we should have a second round?” I asked
her hands were already on my d!ck.
“Yeah! why not” she said.
I laughed,
“Please, maybe another time, your mum just walked in a few minutes ago, and am worried.”
She looked sad, but I was serious, I dressed up, she and I walked down the Stairs.
I met Grace’s Mum in the Sitting room.
I didn’t know if I was suppose to apologise, or something.
I expected her to be really furious, especially at Grace.
Instead she smiled at me and we Greeted.
Fair enough!
Grace, walked me out!
“You must give me my second round” she kept saying.
I left her house, I called The Company man, he was Somehow furious, and Unhappy, because i delayed the call.
I arrived home, everywhere was silent, i got to my room, took a shower, when I came out, i heard Moanings and Sounds of Ecstasy coming from without.From Ibro’s room Actually. who could he possibly be having S€x with now?
From the way the babe Moaned carelessly,I knew he was back to his Old ways.
To Be Continued…


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive