Search Our Blog Below

Must Read : Midnight Saga… Part 38

Ihad always been eager to nail Daniela, but with the time and closure we shared together In the restaurant, there was more about her that interests me other than her ¢unt.
Her present action was probably because she also had a crush on me, coupled with the fact, that I’ll soon be Unavailable.
While she was still trying to undo my buttons, almost tearing some of them apart, I held both her hands.
“Daniela, do you really want to do this?”
She stopped and looked into my eyes, then leaned forward and kissed me.

“I want to do this with you Jeff”
I had gotten the consent i needed, it was about time I showed her what she had been missing.
I pulled her closer, then kissed her back, this time in a more emotional manner.
I lifted her up, and walked into her bedroom.
She giggled a little, when I did that.
I dropped her on the bed, k!ssed her lips, her neck, her cleavage, down to her navel.
I was taking my time. I took off her dress, then unhooked her b.ra
I moved back a little, and stood with my hands on my waist.
“What is the problem?” she asked
“You are beautiful, Daniela”
She blushed.
I got on the bed and continued romancing her, I slid my hand into her Panties and manipulated her ¢lits, she moaned in pleasure, holding my hand, and stirring it further,
I later took off her panties to reveal her V*Gina, a nicely shaved ¢unt was pointing to the ceiling
I adjusted myself between her legs, then immersed my head in it and began licking her p*ssy. She loved it, all ladies do.
But she couldn’t handle it, the pleasure was too much for her, she began begging me to stop, I didn’t, I continued till she climaxed.
I took off my clothes till I was as n@ked as she was.
I slowly tried to slid my d!ck into her ¢unt.
But It was like trying to punch through a wall.
“God let this not be what I think it is.”.
“Daniela, are you a Virgin?”
She hesitated for a while, then nodded in affirmation.
I immediately got off the bed and began putting back on my clothes,
“Am sorry I can’t do this” I kept saying.
She hurriedly got off the bed, and held my hands.
“Please Jeff, I want to do this, help me out”.
I still refused.
I don’t want to be the Victim when she one day screams at me saying ” I took her Virginity”.
Very common with ladies.
“Daniela, you’re very beautiful and attractive, and am sure you’ll find someone to deflower you, sorry, but it won’t be me.”
I said still trying to put on my trouser, she held onto it, in a restricting manner.
“Jeff! please, I beg you” tears was flowing down her cheeks.
It really broke my heart, I slowly sat on the bed, with my trouser still hanging on my knees.
“Why me? I mean of all people you chose me, even with the knowledge that am with someone else, it doesn’t really makes sense” I said
She sat beside me on the bed, placed her hand on my bare lap,
“You’re a great guy Jeff, you were honest with me, not too many guys would have done that, many men have lied to me to try to get me to bed.
This is what I want Jeff, you won’t need to feel guilty after this” she said.
Her words softened me a little.
I turned to face her, she leaned forward and kissed me.
“Okay let’s get back to what we started” she said.
I took off my clothes.
“We’ll need a lubricant” I said
She placed her hand under the bed, and brought out a liquid lubricant.
She must have really gotten everything figured out.
I got ¢ondom from my wallet, and rolled it on my rod, to ease the penetration.
I applied the lubricant on her V*gina, and on my rod.
I slowly tried to slid it in, on first attempt, it didn’t go in.
And she was moaning in pains.
I was beginning to sweat, in a swift move, I Instantly slid it in with so much force.
The cap of my d!ck got in, and that was all I needed.
“Daniela, opened her mouth wide, in pain Then began laughing.
I joined her and we were both laughing.
I began moving in and out, continuously.
Neither of us truly enjoyed the $ex.
I continued thrusting slowly in the missionary position.
It was soon over, and by over I mean when i felt I had opened the gateway for her.
but I didn’t ¢um, we both walked into the bathroom, when we were almost done she squatted and took my d!ck in her mouth.
I was very happy when she did that, at least its a small way of paying me back.
The b.lowjob wasnt the best of all b.lowjobs, it was coming from an amateur anyway, her teeth kept bruising my rod.
She eventually stroked my d!ck till I came.
We later left the bathroom.
“Who taught you how to give b.lowjobs I asked”
She began laughing then pointed to her DVD area.
I can’t believe I didn’t see it when I came in.
There was a “Deflowering p*orn Cassette”
Daniela had been busy watching, I left her place, she was so thankful, she sent me messages on Whatsapp, with smileys indicating she was happy.
The following day, the day I would be heading back to school, I got my luggage ready and was about to leave.
I devised a plan with my mum, I asked her to send Chinaza on an errand, and before she returned, I had left.
I was trying to evade the emotional Goodbyes.
I thought the previous semester was the height of my Sexcapades, this Second semester was even Worse.
I got to the Motor Park, I got a seat,and sat, while I waited for other passengers to arrive.
I connected my ear piece to my phone and was listening to music.
Someone tapped me on the back.
“Guy are you also a student?” he asked.
“Yeah” I replied.
He left the seat he was sitting on, and moved forward to sit beside me.
He extended a handshake.
“Am Dan, he said”
“Am Jeffrey, but call me Jeff” I replied.
We continued talking and having a chit-chat, he asked me questions like which department I belonged to and which level.

At a point it got annoying, I wanted to listen to my music, his continuous questioning and gist compelled me to keep taking the ear piece off my ears and asking him to repeat his statements.
After two hours of traveling, the bus broke down, the fuel pump developed problem, the driver and a few other guys who thought they could help, were trying to fix it.
Some of the passengers sat under trees, some were standing under the sun, hissing and continuously glancing at their wrist watches.
“Leave me alone, I don’t like you! is it by force” A lady said, from the other side of the bus.
I was at the other side so I went around the bus, to witness the scene.
It was Dan, the guy that sat beside me, he was trying to make the best of this menace by toasting the young lady.
The girl moved away from him, he moved closer to her again, with his hands pointing to his chest. As he spoke
“Babe, I promise to take care of you, all you have to do is invite me into your heart” He said.
I almost burst into laughter, I did actually.
Under this hot sun, the only thing on this guy’s mind is to woo this babe.
I walked toward them, still laughing.
The girl noticed me laughing, and was beginning to laugh along with me.
“Young lady” I began, with my hand around her back.
“Haven’t you considered the possibility, that the reason why this bus broke down was so you can meet this handsome guy, I said pointing to Dan”
He was frowning when I arrived thinking I was there to ruin it for him, he began smiling after I made that statement.
“Show some love sweetheart, not too many people get this opportunity to find someone professing undying love to them” I said..
I winked at Dan, then left them.
After about an hour, the Bus responded, they were somehow able to tweak the fuel pump to function again.
We all got in and zoomed off.
“Guy ah swear, you be correct Guy” Dan said.
He brought out his phone to show me her contact. He saved it as Ezinne.
He Requested for my number too, I gave it to him.
After another two hours journey, we finally reached our destination, at about 6:30pm.
Dan promised to call me, before we parted in the motor park. He said he wanted to see a relative of his before heading Into School.
I took a taxi to my Apartment, It was very dusty, I dropped my luggage by the bed, then lay on the bed.
I was soon lost in a deep sleep, I was exhausted, so it wasn’t unexpected.
I woke up by 9pm, to the sound of a knock on my door.
“Yes, Who’s by the door?” I asked.
“It’s your Guy, Ibro!” he responded.
With weary eyes I opened the door, he was looking really Good and Fresh.
We greeted in our Guy ways.
Since I was awake, I decided to call Sandra.
“Hello Love” I said, immediately she picked up.
“I thought you wouldn’t call me to inform me of your arrival” she said.
“I wouldn’t dare” I replied
“So when are you arriving?”
“Next week” she replied.
“Next week? That’s a long time, you mean I’ll be alone without you in school for a whole week?”I said.
She laughed a little, “I’ll be there before you know it.”
” I love and miss you Jeff” she added.
“I love you too Sandra” I said and hung up.
Then called all my Crew Guys, to Inform them, some of them were in school, while a few were yet to resume.
When I called Rita, she was crying.
“Rita what is the problem?” I asked.
“Jeff please come over to my place” she said.
I wasn’t only tired, I was famished, so I took my bath, and left to grab something to eat in a restaurant.
Before heading to Rita’s place.
I saw the door wide open, it had been reaped from it’s hinges.
I met her sitting on her bed, with head in between her legs. I sat beside her, she raised her head to see who it was.
I looked around the room, it was almost empty.
All her appliances that I once saw were gone.
“They took everything!” she exclaimed, and cried louder.
I raised her head up and hugged her.
“Its Alright dear” I said while patting her on the back. I really felt for her.
The following day, I had no classes, so I hired a guy to come fix the door.
I took a taxi to the market, I bought her a Standing fan, and a pressing iron, which I considered to be her basic needs.
She was surprised by the gesture.
I didn’t do it because I expected anything in return. It’s just in my nature.
There’s a certain Feeling I get when people look at me in the face, with Joy and Appreciation written all over their face. Its a priceless Feeling.
Days went bye, everything was smooth, Amarachi didn’t bother checking up on me, and neither did I on her. She had a boyfriend she loved now, which was what I had always wished for her.
On the Thursday of that same week, I came back from class. And took my bath, I had just left the bathroom, walking into the room, I noticed my phone’s notification light was blinking.
I picked it up to check. it was a message from Grace’s Mum.
It reads
“Make sure you come to my Place, Tonight!”
To Be Continued…




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive