Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 17

Choose a Song she said. there was a little Sweat on her face, she was already tired and bored!
“Michael Jackson- Want to be starting Something ” pls.
i wanted to give them a piece of what we did back in Secondary School.
Back In Secondary School I was the best Dancer, Sandra wasn’t wrong about what she saw.
personally I love dancing, but not the competition.
She played the Song! I smiled.
Did my thing!
i was at it, I could hear cheers and laughter coming from both the judges side and the 11 guys by the side.
Immediately the song was coming to an end, I did something.
I leaned forward and stood on my toes with both my hands stretched backward and paused.
the judges all stood up clapping.
the Girl calling the list, came over and hugged me from the side.
there was nothing but pure excitement coming from the Judges side.

Couldn’t say the same for the other 11 guys, some of them who believed they didn’t stand a chance were frowning.
Eventually I was chosen, along side another guy who also put up a Good Show, found out his name was Gabriel
the Crew introduced themselves to us.
“I am Rita, am Mark, but call me Shayo!, am Christian, call me Flexy, am Victor, call me 2pac. the last guy, who was the leader, Call me Capon he said”
I smiled.
“Training starts proper tomorrow, the competition is just next week.
you guys will have to come during the week days” by 4pm prompt, and 10 A.m tomorrow, Saturday” Rita Said.
Its now or never she added.
Gabriel later told me the crew competed last year and weren’t even in the top 3.
Ah! I blamed myself, I must have signed up with the losing team, i said
as Gabriel and I Strolled out.
“Guy, You’re Good! i said with a Big Grin”
He laughed and said.
“Not as half as good as you”
“Guy where you dey stay I asked”
He told me and I later collected his Number.
I left there about 7pm, heading to Amarachi’s house.
I knocked on the door, she opened, saw me and wanted to lock the door on me
I swiftly used my leg to wedge the door.
“I will break your leg oh!” She said with eyeballs bulging out.
“Are you serious”I asked.
“you mean you hate me?”
“Yes and I don’t want to have anything to do with a thug!”
I just pushed the door open and went inside!
the last thing I wanted to do was take her seriously, she is mentally underdeveloped, Clearly.
I lay on her bed, my elbow on the bed, and my Palm supporting my head.
I smiled, and said,
“Is he your boyfriend”
“Yes” she replied.
“And now you’ve succeeded in ending our relationship, so you can have me.”
I chuckled.
She continued, he’s my classmate, and he helps me out in a lot of stuffs, now he’s gone.
I don’t meddle in your Relationship, why did you have to meddle in mine?
I laughed, Uncontrollably, I sat up
“Amarachi! You do not have what it takes to Love anybody.”
“All you do is use people”.

“You use me for $*x and you use that Vagabond for your Educational Support.”
She was shedding tears.
“how can you say something as horrible as that to me?”
Am sorry, but dip down you know am right! I said, looking away.
I stood up to leave.
“Am sorry, but if what you need is a Coward by your side, I won’t be that person”
If given another chance,I’ll still do what I did, and feel alright.
who do you prefer? one who stands up for you and one who has no respect for you.
I turned, Grabbed the Knob, and was about Squeezing it
She turned me around, hugged me. She was crying.
It was unexpected, i was thinking whether to hug her back. my hands were by my side
slowly, I wrapped my arms around her.
Am Sorry! she Exclaimed
“I was so confused”.
After about 4 minutes, she let go,I was still speechless.
Sit down please she said, still trying to wipe the tears off her face.
I sat on a chair close by, she sat on the bed.
“That wasn’t the first time, he’s done that to me in public, she said, sometimes he beats me up”
I was infuriated!
“He hits you? and yet you proudly flaunt him as your boyfriend.
haven’t you heard of the word “Break up”
She said she tried, a lot of times, he keeps coming back.
that was the Lamest thing ave heard in a long time.
He called the relationship off yesterday, after calling me a “Prostitute and a LovePeddler in public” she said.
She started crying again, i went over to the bed, held her close to my chest. She amplified her Cry soon as I did that.
“Its over now I said”
I later left, called Sandra and informed her, that I had joined a Crew, She was so Happy!
The Following day, I woke up dressed and was ready to leave for the practice.
I decided to check on Ibro.
the door was slightly open, I opened, saw him with a Lady on the bed, they were both properly dressed.
This came as a Shock, Ibro had never Spent the night with any Woman.
To Be Continued…
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive