Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 28

I was really Surprised.
“But Linda, you never told me, you had intentions to study in my school.”
She laughed and said She wanted it to be a Surprise, and if it weren’t for the fact that she needed a place to stay and I was her last option, I wouldn’t have known.
“Alright, when is the post utme date?” I asked
“1st August” She replied.
I later ended the call with Linda.

I would be through with my exams about 28th, July which means I had to stay back and wait for her.
My relationship with all the girls, Including Grace, had thinned, because of the exams.
Because I switched off my Phone all through, I only powered it on, once in a while when I had to make a really Serious call.
On Friday evening, after I was through with the Exam for the day, the paper was so sweet, a funny thing happened during the exam,
“Extra sheet pls” I asked the invigilator.
“Extra sheet pls” I asked again, an hour later.
All eyes turned to me, there was a lady sitting by my side, she took a peep at my name, from my booklet.
“Jeffrey!” she whispered,
“Abeg help me out”
I glanced at what she had been doing, almost nothing
I laughed.
I could bet my @ss she didn’t prepare for the exams at all.
I positioned my paper, in a way she could see my answers with ease.
“Copy with Wisdom!” I whispered to her.
“Trust me” she replied
I got home, as it was a weekend, I decided to power on my phone.
I got a message from a weird Number.
The Person was asking me to meet him in a certain Address.
“Who could this be?” I thought.
I ignored the message.
Sandra also sent me a message, wishing me excellence in Exams, I called her she insisted she would come over.
She came, we spent some time and she left.
The thing I had with Sandra was, I had made up my mind not to request for $£x from her, directly or indirectly, In words or by actions and not to stop loving her because I wasn’t getting it.
If we were ever going to have S£x, it had to be initiated by her.
We were already two months into our relationship, and there was no hope anything was gonna happen.
And the Truth is, there is totally no fun in keeping more than one lady.
And I knew it, but I couldn’t help it.
On Monday, I had just one paper to write, which I finished by 12pm.
I got to the Building, looked like a Company or a firm, but it was really huge, with elevators.
I followed the description, my actions were fired by curiosity, I was probably walking to my death, or my kidnap was being planned, here I was walking into an unknown building.
I was about to go in, then on second thought I decided to take prudent measures.
I called Ibro, I told him where I was, and if he doesn’t see me through out that day, this is where he would find Me
I forwarded the message to him.
Then took the step of faith, I walked into the building, got to the office, I met a Secretary.
“Who are you?” she asked, her eyes still on the computer.
“Am Jeffrey…”” Jeffrey Ebenezer” I added.
“Madam has been expecting you” she said.
“Madam?” I asked
she didn’t reply.
Who could this “Madam” be?

The Secretary asked me to wait.
Saying “Madam” was in a meeting.
I sat for about 45 Minutes, I was even going through my phone
“You’re up!” the secretary said to me.
I walked into the office, Guess who I saw!
You wouldn’t believe it. Grace’s Mum.
I figured she probably wanted to scold me, about my Intimate encounter with her daughter, or to find out if I really loved her daughter and all that stuff.
“Good Afternoon ma” I Greeted.
She Smiled.
Sit down Jeff, she said.
I sat down, waiting for it.
She finished what it was she was doing, Grace’s mum wasn’t those type of Fat Mothers, like mine.
She was Fit, neither Fat nor Skinny.
“Come here Jeff” she said with the smile still on her face.
“I should come over to where you are?” I asked, a little bewildered
She nodded in affirmation.
I got to where she was,almost standing before her.
She pulled me by my belt, to where she was, and was trying to undo my belt, I held her hands and moved backward.
“Ma what are you trying to do?”
I was beginning to sweat already.
She smiled again.
“I want you Jeff!” she said.
“What?”
“But am with your daughter”
“Oh please” she said, almost interrupting me
“You think you’re the only one she has brought home?”
“Well in case you don’t know, she spent the weekend with one of her boys” she said, this time, standing up.
I was just 23, but the $exual encounters I was experiencing were beginning to freak me out.
If I had any regret, for being with Grace, it wouldn’t be because, I wasn’t her only guy. but because I didn’t use protection.
“But what about your husband” I asked, still looking scared.
She laughed, she came, to where I was, grabbed me by my Collar, then forced a kiss on me.
“He’s dead” she said, after the kiss.
“Sleeping with a dead man’s wife, am not sure I want to be haunted” I said
She laughed, uncontrollably,
She looked at me and said
“I like you”
well, I still had that perplexed look on my face.
She bent unzipped my trouser, then undid my belt, she rolled down, my shorts and trouser at the same time.
My heart didn’t want this, but My d!ck, having no conscience, was ever ready. it was already as firm as a Spartan
To Be Continued…


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive