Search Our Blog Below

Must Read : Midnight Saga… Part 30

I hesitated for a Moment, Is this woman really serious, personally I had never been with any lady who requested for @nal
“I said put it there” she Repeated
I pulled my d!ck out of her V*gina and slowly, tried to insert it in her @nus.
It wasn’t easy, as there was much friction.

To wrap it up, we had @nal $£x which she happened to like a lot.
Personally, @nal was my last resort when the V*gina is extremely Loose.
I walked her out, she kept showing appreciation. She came with a very flashy black jeep. All eyes from my neighbours were on us.
She got into the jeep, she brought something out of her bag In an envelope and handed it over to me.
“What’s this?” I asked
“Its just a token of my Appreciation” she said. Then zoomed off.
I opened it, it was money. It was probably her Insurance on me.
After the competition, I had called my mum to tell her about it, she was so happy.
I told her I wouldn’t be needing allowance for the rest of the semester.
I walked into Ibro’s room, I sat on the cushion, like I did earlier, Ibro was Blushing, Jennifer was pretending to be busy, Pretending to not notice my presence and Avoiding looking in my direction.
“What’s that in your hand?” Ibro asked
I looked at the envelope once again
“Money” I replied
Jennifer glanced at me.
“Looks like you just got yourself a Sugar Mummy” Ibro said while he laughed.
The following day, I arrived the exam hall, early, an hour later, the exam began.
“What’s under your seat?” the invigilator asked
The question was directed to a student in the back row.
“I said, what do you have under the your seat” the invigilator repeated
“Sir, there’s nothing under my seat” the student replied.
“Young man, this is the last time I will ask you this. What is under your seat?”
“Sir, there’s nothing under my…”
The invigilator pulled him off the seat.
Lo and behold, the student had been sitting on a handout.
I was only listening and stealing glances at them.
“Sir please forgive me. I won’t do it again” the student begged the Invigilator, who was also a lecturer.
“You students think you are smart, I have been observing you, and I saw this handout, if only you had obeyed when I first requested for it” he said
The student was already in tears, he knew the fate of students who were caught malpracticing. Rustication.
The whole class were begging, this time around.
The invigilator showed no signs of Yielding to our plea.
“The Adminstration must hear this” he said, as he walked out, the student followed him, still in tears.
Some Girls in the class were already crying.
I was very sure he wasn’t the only the one guilty of the act, in the whole class.
But like they say,
“Only the one caught, is Considered a Culprit”
After the examination, that day, I realised, I had lost closure on my crew.
So I took a bike to Capon’s place.
I knocked on his door.
“Who’s there?” he asked.
“Its Jeff” I replied.
“Ah Jeff,” he rushed to open the door
He Opened the door, still adjusting his trouser, he was without a shirt.
come in, he said.
I walked in, I saw Rita, she was trying to dress up too, her hair was messed up.
I stood there Surprised.
“Am sorry but did I interrupt something?”I asked.
” Yes na,” Capon replied. “You had to ask?”
“Are you guys dating or something?” I asked
“No,” Capon said as he sat.
We’re just having fun.
“Obviously”
Rita didn’t say a word since I arrived, she quietly left for the bathroom.
Capon later excused himself to go pay his light bills.
Rita came back.
“You never told me you guys have been Fvcking each other, you’ve slept with 2pac, flexy and Shayo too?
“Jeff, what’s wrong with you, what do you take me for?”

I didn’t really know why It was hurting me that she was getting banged.
“But I was beginning to fall for you” I said.
She looked away.
“You and I both know you have other girls” she said.
I kept quiet, didn’t reply, we just sat there watching the boring Nollywood movie, that was playing.
She was really right, I was acting like a teenager, who found out his Crush was actually getting crushed by someone else.
A week later, I was completely through with my examination.
I had not heard from Amarachi, Since our last encounter.
Grace’s Mum, Mrs Vivian, had been calling on me to come Spend some time with her. I had been avoiding her, using my exams as an Excuse.
“Don’t travel without seeing me” she kept emphasizing the last time we Spoke.
I met Jennifer in the hall way, she was still Ignoring me.
“Jennifer we need to talk” I said
“Talk? about what”
“you’ve been ignoring me”
“what did I do wrong?” I added
“what did you do wrong?What kind of guy sleeps with his Girl’s Mum. You’re a Great guy Jeff, how could you do such a thing”
I stood there not knowing what to say.
She walked away, I stood there for some seconds, her voice kept reverberating in my head.
I was in my room, Ibro came around, and informed me, he’ll be traveling the following day.
I got a call, immediately he left. it was Linda.
“Hey Linda, wad up?” I said, as I picked the call
“Hi Jeff, how are you doing?”
“Am fine” I replied.
“I just called to further remind you” she said
“I’ve not forgotten, you see most of my Friends will be leaving, but am staying back for you”
She laughed and said
“Thank you”
During the call, I saw an incoming call from Sandra, I answered it once I ended the call with Linda,
“Hello my Love” I said
“Who were you talking to?” Sandra replied.
“Just a friend” I said,
“A guy or a girl?” she asked
“Sandra why are you getting all nosy on me?” I said.
“A guy or a girl” she repeated.
“A girl”.
She kept Quiet for some seconds
“Jeff ave been trying to ask you something”
my heart skipped a beat.
Because I knew whatever it was, it wouldn’t be Good.
“What’s that?”
“I want you to be very honest with me” she added
“Did you sleep with the Girl that kissed you In the theatre?”
“What?” I said and ended the call.
An hour later, Sandra came by
“Am sorry, I didn’t know what came over me” she said while sitting on the bed.
I was standing.
“What did you take me for, Sandra?” I said, looking deep into her eyes.
“Am sorry,” she said again
“you’re making me feel bad”
“That’s not my aim dear” I said as I sat beside her.
“you have to learn to trust me”
“She pulled me close and k!ssed me” I didn’t see it coming.
“Well I’ll be leaving tomorrow” she said.
“What about you, when are you going home?”
“Around next week” I replied.
“Next week?What will you be doing in school?”
To Be Continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive