Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 26

I Dialled Jennifer’s Number the Following day, I asked her to meet me at the School’s Cafeteria, I sat there waiting for about 30 minutes, she didn’t show up.
I was about dialling her number, when I noticed her walking in, No doubt she was Freaking hot!
I waved at her, so she could Sight me with ease.

“Good Morning Jeff, why did you ask me to see you in School on a Saturday”
she asked, still standing
“Sit down please” I said, pointing to the chair with my palm.
She pulled a chair and sat.
“Jennifer, did you really Love my Friend?”
She kept Quiet
“I love him so…”
“No you don’t!” I interrupted her
“You know nothing about Love! Jennifer”
“I have known Ibro since the day I came to write post utme, you were the first lady he opened his heart to, and you stabbed it. He gave you his everything and spit on it like it was nothing.
Don’t you have a conscience? I have never seen Ibro more happier than he was when he fell in love with you”
She Stared at me without blinking, then broke in tears.
“Can he ever forgive me?” she asked
“well i don’t know !” i replied her and paused
But we can find out!.
I called Ibro to find out if he was still home, I asked him I was coming over.
Jennifer and I walked to my house, I knocked on Ibro’s door.
I asked Jennifer to wait for me outside, I went it met Ibro.
“Ibro, there’s something that want to talk to you about”
“What’s that? he asked, Curious”
“Its about Jennifer, she is really sorry, she wants you back, and this time its the real deal.”
“Well, I don’t want her back!” he replied, as he looked away.
the topic instantly changed his mood.
Jennifer barged in, she must have been listening.
She was in tears, she went on her knees,
“Ibro please Forgive me” she said as she held unto his leg,
“I never knew I meant so much to you” she said.
Ibro crossed his Arms, and raised his head to the ceiling, probably to stop gravity from Making his tears roll.
I believed Ibro would do the right thing, I excused them.
I walked into my room,
“I dialled Amarachi, who had been complaining of late, about me not giving a damn about her.”
She wasn’t picking up…
So I called Sandra, we talked and laughed.
After the call, I got a message from Ibro.
He asked me to come over.
I knocked on the door, I only met, Jennifer lying on the bed, with a Big Smile on her face
Ibro who was in the kitchen, brought food which we all ate, we laughed as we ate And joked Around.
I had that Great feeling of Fulfilment, the satisfaction you get for Fixing something that got bad, Especially when it involves people.

We later both accompanied, Jennifer, Ibro and Jennifer kissed and hugged before she left, she waved at me too.
we were walking back home, my phone beeped, it was a message from Jennifer.
I didn’t read it, while I was with Ibro I walked in to my room, Ibro followed me,
“Guy why are you following me I asked,” laughing
“Jeff, thank you for what you did for me, I won’t forget it” he said, as he extended a hand and we shook and tapped our Shoulders.
“Its nothing” I replied.
He later left to his room.
I had almost forgotten about Jennifer’s message, I wanted to check the time, when I saw the “Unread message”
it reads.
“You’re a Good Man, Jeff, God bless you”
I had an Appointment with the Company Man, whose name was Johnson.
the appointment was Scheduled the following Monday.
I wouldn’t be having lectures on Monday, till 11A.M
so I had to meet Mr Johnson and be back to class before 11.
I traced the Address on the complimentary card, i dialled his number to inform me of my presence.
He came out, and shook me, his Grip on my hand was really firm, he had big Fist.
“You might be wondering what all this is about, We sell Phones and laptops from streets to streets, your job will be to entertain the crowd, and to make our presence known” he said and smiled.
I wasn’t Smiling along,
“Am very sure you’re a Student, and maybe thinking you won’t have enough time for that!”
I nodded
“Well, we operate only on Saturdays,8- 4pm, you’ll be well paid, 6000 every Saturday.”
My eyes widened! I liked what i heard.
“N6,000 just for dancing, a day?”
“Am in!” I replied.
He began laughing, after noticing my Sudden Enthusiasm.
To Be Continued…


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive