Search Our Blog Below

Must Read: Midnight Saga… Part 16

The fact is, for someone, your Age mate to stretch his hand and Smash a Slap on your face in Public, its the Highest level of Disrespect.
And that was what hurt me the most!
Coupled with the fading rays of the Sunset, I can say “I Saw Stars”
He kept on moving, pushing her in that manner, as if he had not just Slapped someone, I ran to where he was, pulled his hand off her head again,
“you dey craze he asked” in pidgin
He Came up with another slap, I blocked the Incoming Missile with my left hand, an gave him a reverberating Slap on the Face.

I didn’t even Wait for him to recover from the Slap, I Clinched my Fist, and Sent him a Blow on his Abdomen, he Squatted down, Groveling in pain, with both his hands on his belly.
I Sent my Knee Straight to his Face.
he stretched up. blood Gushing out of his Nose and Mouth.
I brought out my Handkerchief, wiped my face and Walked away.
I got home, still upset, and Sometimes when I get Very Upset, like Very, Very Upset! my body would start Shivering.
I lay on the bed, and was trying to got through the internet, I noticed my hand was shivering.
I hissed and later slept off.
I woke up about 6:30A.M cause i had lectures by 8.
I saw a text message from Amarachi
3 words, guess what it was.
You couldn’t have possibly guessed it right.
it reads “I hate you”
I was standing when I read the message, I just sat down slowly on the bed, it came to me as a shock. To an extent I was Glad we had nothing serious going on, cause if she had meant much to me, it would have hurt most,
I just deleted the message and went on to prepare breakfast.
I ate dressed up and was leaving, I decided to check on Ibro, I knocked and Knocked, there was no response.
So I just left for Class.
“Hey! who is that Sleeping? Tap him!”
that was the voice of the female lecturer.
And I was the one sleeping in class, something ave never done!lol
she was coming over to where I was,
Why are you Sleeping in my Class?
She asked.
“Ma, I don’t feel too Good,” I just came back from a Long journey yesterday, I replied with my head up, facing her.
“oh really? how would you feel if I sent you out of my class?” she asked.
Some of my Classmates were already laughing.
I stood up, so she could see how tall I was, perhaps it might earn me some respect from her.
I looked into her eyes, and said
“Ma, look at me Very well, do I look like an Unserious Student” I said with a Serious look on my face, with both hands pointing to my chest
“Ma I really Love your lectures, but I just can’t help it” I had a 5 hours journey Yesterday.
She blushed, and said I should “Sit down” its okay.
I felt, i had gotten hold of my prestige which was about slipping away.
Its Quite easy to lose your integrity and very difficult to earn Some.
Class was over that day, I met Sandra,we talked for about one hour. with she further advising me to check out the Post on the Notice board
I went to the notice and saw it, 6 Crews will be Contesting, there were numbers attached to every Crew, so I just chose the one whose name made impact to my ear, “The baddest Crew”
I copied the number there.
I later joined Ibro as we walked home,
Where he gave me the best joke Ave ever heard till date.
He said he brought a Girl home while I was away, he was giving it to her from behind in d*ggy style.
she was moaning and saying
Am gonna Cum, Am gonna Cum.
he increased his pace so she could cum.
the Next thing he heard was Mess (Fart). lol
He said he Quickly pulled out his dick and ran out.
he came back asking her.
“Na so your own Cum be?”
I couldn’t handle the Joke, I laughed my ribs out that day.
When I got home, I dialled the number I got from the Notice board, a lady picked up, she later gave me the address of their meeting point and told me they practice Fridays & Saturdays by 4pm to 6pm. “No African time”
She Emphasized.
I finally had the time to think on Amarachi’s Issue
To start with, I knew what we had, wasn’t Love, but it definitely shouldn’t be hate.
I stood up for her! Even took a slap for her.
The thought was pissing me off!
I picked up my phone, dialled her number. she wasn’t Picking. did that for about 10 times, earlier a part of me urged me to Chill, it was probably just a Joke
the fact that she wasn’t picking my calls indicated it wasn’t. Some girls probably prefer Cowards by their Sides.
Friday, Came, I traced the Address, it was a hall, carefully isolated. Good for privacy and to minimise public disturbance.
I walked in by 3:55pm.
I met 10 guys and 1 Girl, at an end, and 4 guys with one chick at The other end. almost like they were Judges, while the other 10 guys and the girl were being interviewed.
Write down your name, a lady said from my side, I wrote down my name.
The lady among the 4 guys, stood up and said.
“To be clear we need just two Guys”
Hey! she said to a guy who came earlier, Its your cue, choose a Song.
the Eleven of them chose their songs and Danced.
I tried so hard not to laugh, cause some of them were pathetic.
Its your turn, Jeff! she said, her eyes still fixed on the list
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive